Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hey Guys,

I've become addicted to Ping.fm service that allows me to post my status to several networks without much effort. They also added a Custom URL feature to be able to setup scripts to post any network you want and this is what I'd like to see someone do, make a script or webapp for posting to all my Ning networks.

Essentially a new web app where I can enter in all different Ning profiles and info and it gives me a URL for the Custom URL feature which then enables me to post to all my setup ning profiles with ease.

Another thing I'd like to see from PING.fm is functionality for the social networks for Yahoo360, Livespaces, and Orkut cause well if we can use Gtalk, AIM, and YM to update our status I should be able to to at least update their corresponding social networks.


If you not a member of Ping yet, the current betacode is "pingscompany"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment