Sunday, July 20, 2008

Expedition #27 - Odds and Ends

Well,

I'm excited to hear that Userplane and Meebo will both be offering solutions to add Facebook chat like features to social networks big and small. I'm even more excited to see if Ning will partner up with one of them to add functionality to their networks or develop their own in house IM feature. In the meantime I added a Meebo Room to the Alex Merced Community.

Another network I admin for the brand, SHANE&SHAWN, has went 100+ members so go check out SHANE&SHAWN Worldwide.

Also I mentioned SlinkSet in my last post so I created Tech Social News site using it called Merced2.0. So go check it out it's already being fed news from some of the best Tech blogs on the net and plus I embedded a Meebo room so you can discuss the news while you vote up and down tech news!!!

So many ways to create communities, and so many more I'm sure there is to come so keep me posted on any news you think would be right for Ning Expedition.

- Alex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment