Monday, August 11, 2008

Hey Guys,

Luckily I got my socialgo.com invite and I really like SocialGo.coms features the only thing I find really annoying is that it's only one network per account instead of being able to make multiple networks. I really enjoy the layout and the ability to really edit and customize the feel of every tab.

Check out my SocialGo.com Network

Now this is a real Ning Competitor.

Top 5 Social Network creators as of now

1) Ning.com
2) SocialGo.com
3) Flux.com
4) Kickapps.com
5) Onesite.com

2 Comments:

  1. Alex Halliday said...
    Hi Alex,

    Thanks for your post. As we are in BETA we are tightly controlling new registrations but in the next few weeks (possibly sooner) when we open the service up, you will be able to register multiple networks under the same admin account.

    As we are new service (1 week old) we are being careful to roll things out slowly so we get it just right.

    Cheers
    Alex
    Bangalore Online Gifts said...
    Great blogs! I am impressed at your work!
    Keep up the great work and Info.
    http://www.bangaloreonlinegifts.com

Post a Comment