Friday, August 8, 2008

Expedition #30 - PickUpTara.com

Hey Guys,

It's been awhile since we've actually taken a look at a Ning Network, what I love about the ease of being able set one of these things up nowadays is the ability to really create super bizarre niches that VC's wouldn't necessarily feel worth the time. Also for people like Me, it's a great personal branding tool, yet I'm not the only one. The Game, 50 Cent, Natasha Beddingfield, and more have used this to this means. An interesting one I've seen recently is PickUpTara.com which is a network for Tara of VH1's Pick Up Artists.

She does live broadcasting from this network which is one of the biggest differentiators to me, which is a great service to fans. Overall if your fan, it' has great content, I personally never heard of the show since I don't watch much tv outside of Heroes/Chuck/Dexter.

- Alex

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Thanks for the kind words! We also have a ton going on at www.pickuptara.com directly as well.

    Thanks again!
    ~Tara

Post a Comment