Sunday, June 29, 2008

Since my interest in Ning stems from the ability build effective online communities I have made it my goal to cover other similar platforms since I feel this has been fairly un-emphasized area of this sphere cause of Ning's dominance in this field. (Why mashable hasn't create a list of White Label Network hosts is beyond me, it's actually why I started this blog.

Although creating social networks isn't the only way to build online communities so I though I'd take a moment to point you all to some lists to some other routes, Wikis, Collaboration suites, and Message Boards. Here's Mashable as usual to the reduce with their amazing lists

Mashable List: Wiki Tool Box

Mashable List: Online Collaboration

Mashable List: Forums Guide

Here's an extra one slightly off topic but I though useful nonetheless

Mashable List: Online Blog Communities

0 Comments:

Post a Comment